2011年7月31日 星期日

英文歌詞 

I'm gonna enslave your minds with a predictable melody,
And uncomplicated rhymes,
And if I asked you to
You'd even change your name to Amy
Because you're gonna yodel odel odel obey me,
You be my obedient mindless slaves and nobody will blame me,
Because you'll yodel odel odel odel obey me
Guy 1: I like him.
Guy 2: Yeah, let's do whatever he says.
Yodel odel odel odel odel obey me,
Yodel odel odel odel...
(In Normal Voice): odel obey me
Guy 2: He's terrible!
Yodel odel odel odel odel obey me...
(Dr. Doofenshmirtz sings "Yodel odel odel odel odel obey me" in the background)
Guy 3: Yeah, this stinks so bad I wanna break something....
(breaks teeth)
Yeah that really wasn't worth it
Yeah, let's get out of here, I'm hungry.
Guy 2: You can't mix Country with Western
(song ends)
Them's two completely different types of music.
Lady 1: That song was horrible!
Guy 2: Yeah, those lyrics was way too on the nose.

中文歌詞
我要去奴役你的頭腦可預測的旋律
而簡單的兒歌
如果我問
你把妳名字改成艾米
因為你要去yodel odel odel服從我
是我的盲目服從的奴隸,沒有人會責怪我
因為yodel odel odel odel服從

蓋伊1:我喜歡他。
蓋伊2:是啊,讓我們做什麼,他說。

Yodel odel odel odel odel服從我
Yodel odel odel odel...
在普通語音)odel服從

蓋伊2:他太可怕了!

Yodel odel odel odel odel服從我... ...

(博士Doofenshmirtz唱“Yodel odel odel odel odel服從我”的背景下
蓋伊3:是的如此糟糕想打破的東西....
休息牙)
是啊,真正不值得
是啊,讓我們離開這裡我餓了

蓋伊2:您不能混用與西方國家
(歌曲結束)
他們兩個完全不同類型的音樂。

1:這首歌太可怕了

蓋伊2:是的,那些歌詞這樣的鼻子

沒有留言:

張貼留言